- Cricket Pavillion (outside)
- Goat Lees Community Hall Defibrillator (outside)
- Hare and Hounds (outside)
- Iron Room (when open)
- Sandyacres Defibrillator (inside pavillion only accessible when open)
- Trinity House (outside)
The Parish Council replaced all four of its older style defibrillators in 2019 for new models. These defibrillators can be used by absolutely anyone with no training at all and feature video and audio instructions.
Community awareness sessions were booked at the start of 2020 but these have been postponed until it is safe to meet.
The map includes other local machines, including a defibrillators belonging to Sandyhurst Lane Residents Association outside the Hare and Hounds and another machine outside Trinity House, Upper Harbledown.
Would you like to join a defibrillator awareness and training session?
There are two options (content is identical, please only book one):
- virtual session by Zoom Wednesday 22 September 2021 6.30pm
- live face to face session on Thursday 21 October 2021 6.30pm (at Sandyacres Sports & Social Club)
Email the Parish Clerk to reserve your space at the face to face session. (Please provide your name, email address and indicate whether you would like a certificate provided by Community Heartbeat Trust).